Great Britain Album Pages
Updated July 17, 2015: This is a replacement page for an outdated page of links.
Several years ago I designed pages for a
collection of Great Britain stamps 1840 to 1936 that included spaces for the
various plate varieties. I received request for the raw files to produce the
pages. So, I have uploaded versions of the pages without stamps versions of the
mounted collections (since sold).
I print these pages on 65 pound stock (readily available and can be used in HP printers where heavier stock fails). I mount stamps using Bolaffi mounts (closed at foot and left side, now available in clear and in black) and I slide the completed page into a top-loading protective sleeve from Atlantic Protective Pouches (a sleeve with extension at left that is three hole punched). I then use Lighthouse Grande albums with three ring binder for storage. It makes for a very neat system I think.
1. Great Britain 1840-1841 imperfs (with plate information) - here
2. Great Britain, 1840 to 1936 (with spaces for the plates) - here
3. As above but with quadrille page background - here
4. Great Britain, 1840-1936 the mounted stamp collection - here
5. Great Britain - 1840-1841 the mounted stamp collection of plates - here
Richard Frajola (July 2015)